Friday, May 21, 2010

My Learning Network

So here it is! My map that I made with the assistance of Mindomo. It worked quite well, but I hope there's some way to enlarge the picture without blurring it too badly. Hmmm.
So what I have learned about my learning network? I think I realized I need to acknowledge my background as part of what affects my learning. Fortunately, I grew up in a home where education was valued and it was expected of all of us kids to go to post secondary school and I watched my parents constantly upgrade themselves with self study, community courses, and reading.
Other learning cells are about the same as I blogged about earlier, but I thought it was really cool the way I could insert hyperlinks into my map. :) These show the blogs I am currently following in my quest to continue my own learning.

1 comment:

  1. I like your concept map Cyndy! I found it interesting how you included yourself in your learning network -- so often we don't think about what we can bring to the table, even when it comes to our own learning!

    FYI, when I clicked on your concept map, it enlarged it clearly in a fullscreen format so it's nice and easy to read!

    ReplyDelete